Guidance for adults on how to report concerns about bullying or harassment in the past

Thank you for getting in touch with Charterhouse about concerns you may have from your time at the School.

If you would like confidential advice, or would like to speak with someone anonymously, we recommend that you contact either the NSPCC (to ‘Non-Recent Abuse’) or NAPAC (The National Society for People Abused in Childhood). These are both national organisations that are set up to provide support and assistance.


If you think you may have been the victim of a crime, you should contact Surrey Police on 101. Depending on the nature of any message to the School, we may have a statutory duty to report it to the appropriate authorities.

Contact Charterhouse

If you would like to contact Charterhouse directly, please email SaySomething@charterhouse.org.uk and your email will be dealt with by our Designated Safeguarding Lead.

If you would like to contact us anonymously, you can do so be sending a message in the box below. This will be directed to SaySomething@charterhouse.org.uk which is regularly monitored.