Our Year 13 pupils are celebrating outstanding A Level and Pre-U examination results today
We could not be prouder of their achievements during a Sixth Form marked by unprecedented uncertainty. They have shown extraordinary perseverance and strength of character during this most challenging of years.
Two-thirds of our pupils’ grades were at A* or A in 2021, but we recognise that success looks different for each individual pupil. We therefore particularly commend pupils who have made huge progress during the Sixth Form in order to attain results that they originally thought beyond their reach. Their strong work ethic, coupled with the generous support of skilled and dedicated teachers has helped them to exceed their expectations. As a consequence, more pupils than ever have been successful in taking up places at their first-choice university.
The following case studies give a flavour of the achievements of our large year group of 218 pupils:
- Giuseppe Canta takes up an Ivy League place at Brown University (USA), having achieved A*A*A*D1 (top pre-U grade)
- Stanley Cooper will read Chemical Engineering at Cambridge on the back of four A* grades
- Marianna Jones is to be congratulated on achieving A*A*A* after a diagnosis of learning needs whilst in the Sixth Form. She will read Psychology at Newcastle
- Jaash Parekh takes up a golf scholarship at Hamilton (USA), following grades of ABB in Mathematics, Economic and Physics
- Eva Pomery (pictured below in Guys & Dolls) achieved grades of A, D1, D2 and D3 and will study a foundation year in Musical Theatre at the URDANG drama school in London
- Sam Troy achieved A*A* D1 D1 and departs to read Classics at Oxford
View our Examination Results from previous years here.