After a successful transatlantic link-up between LA, London and Charterhouse last night, the video competition winners were announced!
Judges Lallie Doyle (V 2012) and Luke Millington Drake (V 2012) awarded Sutton as winners of the Best House Video prize, with Hodgsonites coming a close second, Fletcherites third and Daviesites taking fourth place.
The judges both commented on how incredibly high the standard was across all of the House films submitted. A compilation of these can be watched below:
Additional prizes were awarded as follows:
- Best house for collaboration: Gownboys
- Best photography: Bodeites
- Best Direction: Petrus Desbois
- Judges special award for animation/ creativity: Nyx Fei
- Outstanding individual creative concept: Andi Lu
- Best POV editing: Pageites