Parent E-Safety Information
Charterhouse takes the safety of its pupils very seriously and that includes their online safety.
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) notes that a key protective factor for children is parental engagement. Parent Zone, a social enterprise devoted to providing information to parents and schools, in conjunction with CEOP have compiled a collection of articles, tips, expert advice and resources designed to help parents keep up to date with what their children are doing online.
The resources can be found be under the following headings below:
- Digital: Parenting in the digital age
- Digital: A guide to apps and social media
- Digital: Sexting and selfies
- Digital: Gaming
- Digital: Boundaries and reporting
- Sex and relationships: Online pornography
- Sex and relationships: Online grooming and abuse