From the very beginning, Fletcherites felt like home. As the most international house in the School, it's a very colourful and diverse environment where everyone is included and accepted for who they are. One of the most beautiful things our house has to offer are all the life-long friendships with people from all over the globe.
Year 12 girl
Fletcherites was opened in September 2010 as a Sixth Form House, and in September 2019 became a Girls' House.
It occupies the oldest building on the School site, the 18th century Northbrook House, which was purchased by Charterhouse in 1924 and was occupied by the Headmaster, Frank Fletcher, and was later used as the School medical centre (“Great Comp”). The first Housemaster of Fletcherites was Mr Ivan Hoffman de Visme (BH1988-2018).