We are creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen and valued – for our pupils, for our staff. A culture that supports the enduring Charterhouse education provided to pupils in our global and multi-cultural environment. Join us now to be a part of it.
Please use the link below to view our current vacancies and apply online.
How to Apply
Finding and applying for a job is straightforward with our online system. You can:
- Apply online in your own time – complete the form in stages until the closing date.
- When you have submitted your application form you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming that your application has been received. if you do not receive this email (please check your junk folder) you will need to resubmit your application.
- Register for email alerts when a job in your field is advertised.
- Search existing jobs.
To start your application follow these steps:
- Find the job you are interested in and click the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Log in and enter the information in the application form. Please note that we DO NOT accept a CV as a method of application. However, it may be attached as a Supporting Document. Statements such as ‘Please see my CV’ within the online application form may result in your application not being considered for short-listing.
- Submit your application (all information is held securely and cannot be viewed by the HR team or the shortlisting panel until you have submitted your application).
While we prefer to receive online applications, if you are unable to do so get in touch with
us via email@example.com or 01483 291500.
The short video below is of some of our teachers introducing themselves and their departments.
Please read our policies on: Safeguarding – Safer Recruitment, and Safeguarding & Child Protection, using the link below. Please note that it is an offence to apply for a role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
Gap Year Placements
We do not operate a Gap Year scheme at Charterhouse. However, if you are interested in any of the employment opportunities posted here, please complete and submit the application form prior to the relevant closing date.
Human Resources Team
T: +44 (0)1483 291500