Originally one of the four Houses located on Charterhouse Hill, Weekites was bought from its founding Housemaster, the Reverend Weekes, in 1896. It moved to its present site on Queen’s Drive in 1973.
The current building was designed by the late Richard Gilbert Scott (OC and son of Sir Giles Gilbert Scott, the architect for the Charterhouse Memorial Chapel).
Weekites accommodates 62 boys in total. There are four twin rooms for boys in the Yearlings and the rest of the boys are accommodated in single study-bedrooms.
Conveniently located next to the Central Dining Room, and near to the Queen’s Sports Centre, Crown and sports fields, Weekites House provides pupils with the chance to have some space and peace away from the busyness of the main school site and classrooms.